We hope you love your purchases from Pole Junkie but we understand that sometimes you need to return an item for an exchange or refund.
If you need to return an item, please send it back unworn and unwashed. While we understand you may need to try garments on, please ensure all items are tried on over underwear and are not damaged by the transfer of make-up or deodorant.
Please allow 7 days for your return to be processed when it arrives at our warehouse. You will receive an automatic email confirming your return/exchange request once it is processed by a member of the team. We appreciate your patience at this time.
We do not cover the cost of shipping goods back to us.
You will be eligible for a refund if you meet the following criteria:
- Your returned items are received within 30 days of you receiving your original order.
- Item(s) must be unworn and unwashed with all tags still attached. For obvious reasons we do not refund items that have been worn, washed or soiled.
- Item(s) must be accompanied with a note of your name and order number. Without your name and order number we will be unable to process your return.
- All shipping costs must be pre-paid by the customer
CHRISTMAS ORDERS - Orders placed from November 20th onwards will have a 60 day return window.
You can request an exchange for alternative size via our returns portal. If you would like an alternative item, please opt for a refund via store credit. You can then repurchase with a gift card we'll send directly to your inbox.
We will ship your first exchange with us for free.
Non UK exchanges
We will invoice you for the same price as your original shipping method and ship your exchange as soon as payment has been made.
DEFECTIVE ITEMS/INCORRECT ITEM RECEIVED
In the unlikely event that there is a problem with your order, please use our returns portal and select the issue that has arisen. You will be asked to upload evidence. A member of our team will review this and be in touch within 3 working days to let you know how to proceed.
We may not require the item back, so do not ship it until we send instructions/ a free shipping label.
RETURNS SHIPPING COST
We do not refund the cost of shipping on any return items unless the item is damaged, faulty or an administrative error has occurred on our behalf. This does not restrict your statutory rights to return faulty merchandise.
All Pole Junkie orders purchased during the month of December as Christmas presents can take advantage of an extended Christmas returns period. If the item(s) you wish to return meet our Return Policy then you may return them up until the 15th of January.
All shoes must be unmarked (without scuffs), unworn and in new condition. We recommend trying your shoes on in a carpeted area to avoid making them ineligible for a return. Shoe boxes must be repackaged with no tape or stickers being attached directly to the shoe box, if we receive boxes like this, your shoes will not be considered re-sellable and a refund will not be granted.
Returns are typically processed within 3 working days of receiving the item, however it may take up to 7 working days during peak times. Refunds will take from 2-7 business days after your return has been processed depending on the bank/card provider involved.
The following items are nonreturnable:
1. READ OUR RETURNS POLICY
Make sure the items you want to return meet our Return Policy requirements (See below Returns Process)
2. GO TO OUR RETURNS PORTAL
Our returns portal can be found here
- Enter your order number (this can be found on your order confirmation email) and email address used to place the order
- Select the item(s) you wish to return/exchange
- Returning items - select if you would like to receive store credit or your original payment method
- Exchanging items - select your exchange size. Please note we only exchange like for like products and if you wish something else then opt for a refund via store credit and purchase the items separately.
- Shipping method - you can opt to
- Drop off at our UK warehouse (free)
- Use your own courier (rate varies and depends on your choice)
- Choose from our carrier accounts (rate varies) - this will take you to a separate payment gateway to pay for your selected shipping method. A returns label will be sent directly to your email.
- Package your items and add a note of your name and order number.
Your items must be sent back to:
Pole Junkie Ltd,
93-97 St Georges Road,
If you have requested a refund, you will receive an email confirmation stating we have received your items and that we have processed your refund. Your refund will be to the same account from which you paid unless you request a giftcard to the value of your return. Please allow 5 working days for the funds to arrive back in your account before contacting us.
If you would like to send multiple orders back together:
You will need to go through the returns portal separately for each order. Only one shipping label needs to be paid for, please select 'Mail' for the rest and package items together.
What if I change my mind?
Once you have submitted your information to our returns portal, this is final. We cannot amend any return requests.
RETURNING FROM OUTSIDE THE UK
If you are returning from outside the UK, you must attach a customs declaration (CN22) form to the outside of your parcel. Please mark as returned goods and put a value below £10.