Warehouse and Fulfilment Manager: Pole Junkie Head Office - Glasgow, Scotland
Amazing opportunity for a driven and results oriented Manager.
We're looking for someone who is energetic, reliable and can demonstrate excellent communication skills to work with both local and remote teams. This will be a full time managerial role with a team of 3-5 warehouse staff reporting to you.
Pole Junkie is a fast growing eCommerce business, with a bright and inclusive culture and we’re hoping to find someone that will be the perfect fit, both for the role and as a team member.
- Lead day to day business operations of eCommerce fulfilment by reviewing open orders and collaborating with your team to get orders out on time
- Evaluate logistics and shipping partners performance and resolve exceptions and log claims
- Create operating procedure documents around fulfilment procedures, escalations and reporting to drive improvements
- Partner with customer service team to understand consumer pain points and work on initiatives to improve customer experience
- Check in deliveries and ensure stock is organised for optimal fulfilment system
- Process returns and faulty items, liaising with suppliers where necessary
- Manage inventory accuracy and stock checks
- Manage stock of packaging and warehouse consumables
- Record and report on productivity and efficiency metrics
- Hire, train, manage and appraise warehouse staff
- Research, identify and present new ideas to improve warehouse operations
- Attend and report at regular meetings with remote team
- Ensure warehouse complies with health and safety requirements
We’d love it if you have:
- 2+ years relevant experience in fulfilment or eCommerce business operations at management level
- Extensive knowledge of Shopify platform, google docs and excel
- Comfort working with budgets, revenue and forecasting
- Strong communication skills
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience of mentoring and coaching a team
- Naturally proactive and out of the box thinker
- Hungry for growth and changing the game
- Experience creating process flows, procedural documentation and business reporting
What's in it for you?
- Salary: £28,000
- Performance based bonuses
- Opportunity for growth within a driven and fast growing company
- Staff discounts on the worlds biggest collection of pole wear
Start date: As soon as possible
If this sounds like you, we’d LOVE to hear from you. Please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18/10/21.